Friday, August 22, 2008

Weighing in Vain

Every few months I resolve to get back to living healthy, this means I think about getting back to the gym, cutting out those extra fats from my diet, eating more nutritious food, easing up on the sugar, getting enough sleep. This attempt at a life change is usually driven by the sad fact that I no longer seem to be able to fit comfortably in my pants. And certain skirts.

For me, the added weight is usually a sign of added stress. I gain weight when I am generally unhappy. So. Well, maybe the stress could be less of an emotional state; maybe it just means that I have too much on my plate, figuratively speaking. And then also, literally.

But I will do something to remedy this state of affairs. Soon, my pretties, I will stop weighing in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment